|Job Type||Permanent Fulltime|
|Area||South East England, UK|
|Sector||Cyber Security GraduateInformation Security Graduate|
Looking for your 'foot in the door' opportunity to excel a career in computer networks?
You've come to the right place...
A leading networking client of ours is seeking a 1st Line Technical Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis based in Alton, Hampshire. The role would be best suited to a junior or a graduate as they have a fantastic training academy which will offer the right candidate the opportunities to gain industry recognised certifications and qualifications within networking. There is also a bonus structure to encourage personal progression within the company.
On a day to day basis, duties include:
- Responding to telephone/email problems logged by their clients
- Work technical problems/cases related to certified security products to resolutions or escalate to 2nd Line Engineers where appropriate
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure clients receive the best customer service and resolution to their technical problems/cases
- Create client technical environments in their lab and recreate problems where appropriate
- Input and manage documentation in their CRM system in a clear and concise way
- Managing RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) replacements to achieve SLAs
- Work shift pattern to ensure 24x7 support cover (majority of shifts are standard offer hours 9-5)
Offering a very good basic, along with enrolment into the technical academy and bonuses that are awarded throughout.
For the role, you will ideally have a degree (or equivalent) in an IT related subject or have some previous experience working in a support role, and of course have a passion for networking. Any further networking certifications (CCNA etc.) are favoured but not mandatory.
Along with strong technical skills, you must have a positive can-do attitude towards your work. If you give it your all, you will certainly be rewarded for your efforts!
It will primarily be office hours, however shift work is included within this role. Ideally you shall have your own form of transport or live within walking distance of the client’s offices.
Please do apply below and get in touch with me today to discuss the role and the technical academy in further detail.